- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
buyer auto log off
14 years 11 months ago #28857
by jade
buyer auto log off was created by jade
Hi,
Is it any setting then can be control the buyer
forgotten to log off? Or auto to log him off?
(It can avoid some hacker to log in and stayed not to log out.)
I have try to tune the Session Lifetime at the backend of the joomla
global configuration.
But it cannot function with the buyer log in.
It can only to control for the administrator log off auto.
Regs.,
Jade
Is it any setting then can be control the buyer
forgotten to log off? Or auto to log him off?
(It can avoid some hacker to log in and stayed not to log out.)
I have try to tune the Session Lifetime at the backend of the joomla
global configuration.
But it cannot function with the buyer log in.
It can only to control for the administrator log off auto.
Regs.,
Jade
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28886
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: buyer auto log off
The session lifetime controls both the front and back end users. So if you set a lifetime of 20 minutes, the user will be logged out automatically after 20 minutes of inactivity on the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28957
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: buyer auto log off
Thanks!
Yes, I've try it and cannot work
for the buyer logo ff auto
but can log off auto for the administrator.
That's why I ask for you?
Thanks!
Yes, I've try it and cannot work
for the buyer logo ff auto
but can log off auto for the administrator.
That's why I ask for you?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #28968
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: buyer auto log off
Well, so far that has worked on all the joomla websites I have seen.
The thing is that if it doesn't work, you should ask on the forums on joomla.org as that might be a bug of some sort in joomla and they would be able to better answer you than us.
Apparently, you're not te only one with the problem:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1361627
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1604706
Maybe an extension would be able to solve that ? Like this one : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/adminis...ion/admin-desk/13982
The thing is that if it doesn't work, you should ask on the forums on joomla.org as that might be a bug of some sort in joomla and they would be able to better answer you than us.
Apparently, you're not te only one with the problem:
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1361627
forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?p=1604706
Maybe an extension would be able to solve that ? Like this one : extensions.joomla.org/extensions/adminis...ion/admin-desk/13982
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 11 months ago #29030
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: buyer auto log off
Thanks!
I may try more test again.
I may try more test again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds