Skip to main content

how to style product name

More
14 years 10 months ago #29231 by sue.b
I would like to increase the line-height for the product name title on its page since multiple lines of text look too close together. Do I add the line-height attribute to the class hikashop_product_name_main?
I am not sure where to find this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29238 by nicolas
Yes.
You need to add your CSS in the front end CSS file that you can edit via the interface in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop. Like that:

.hikashop_product_name_main{
line-height:2em !important;
}

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #29260 by sue.b
Replied by sue.b on topic Re: how to style product name
Thank you so much for your quick reply. I absolutely love HikaShop. You make it so easy to use!
I didn't realize the css file was accessed by going to Display in Configuration. Your suggestion was perfect. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.164 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum