- Posts: 92
- Thank you received: 0
Payment finished from paypal
14 years 10 months ago #29395
by jade
Payment finished from paypal was created by jade
Hi,
When buyer finished the payment from papal,
he can select to click to back to the shop.
So, can I delete this function?
OR I must kept this "back to the shop" is a better way for the buyer?
When buyer click back to the shop,
a short message is indicated that the
payment is completed (with a green bar background.)
Can I modify this message content?
In where I can find it at the back end and How to modify?
Thanks!
When buyer finished the payment from papal,
he can select to click to back to the shop.
So, can I delete this function?
OR I must kept this "back to the shop" is a better way for the buyer?
When buyer click back to the shop,
a short message is indicated that the
payment is completed (with a green bar background.)
Can I modify this message content?
In where I can find it at the back end and How to modify?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29417
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment finished from paypal
Hi,
I'm not sure that it will work but you can try to remove the line:
"return" => $return_url,
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php in order to not have the link. However, please note that the google analytics plugin won't work properly in that case.
Any message in HikaShop can be modified by overriding your translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
I'm not sure that it will work but you can try to remove the line:
"return" => $return_url,
in the file plugins/hikashoppayment/paypal.php in order to not have the link. However, please note that the google analytics plugin won't work properly in that case.
Any message in HikaShop can be modified by overriding your translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29439
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: Payment finished from paypal
Hi,
1) Please advise is it to keep "back to shop" icon is normally for the online shop?
2) Noted I can modify the messages in the configuration -> languages
Thanks!
1) Please advise is it to keep "back to shop" icon is normally for the online shop?
2) Noted I can modify the messages in the configuration -> languages
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29455
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment finished from paypal
I did not understand your question 1. Please explain again.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29815
by jade
Replied by jade on topic Re: Payment finished from paypal
I means,
Is it good for buyer to back to the shop after paypal is
paid?
Is it good for buyer to back to the shop after paypal is
paid?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29826
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Payment finished from paypal
Usually, there is a "back to the shop" button. That helps a lot people who are not familiar with internet. Otherwise, they might think that their order is not finished and/or they won't know how to go back to the shop.
Most stores keep it.
Most stores keep it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds