- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
Checkout workflow
- websquirrel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29767
by websquirrel
Checkout workflow was created by websquirrel
is there any documentation how to customize Checkout workflow?
For example I needed a step where customers are forced to accept terms of condition to continue. I see a field for terms of conditions... but I do not see them apear in Checkout workflow
For example I needed a step where customers are forced to accept terms of condition to continue. I see a field for terms of conditions... but I do not see them apear in Checkout workflow
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29791
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Checkout workflow
Yes. here is the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...config.html#checkout
Please note that on each screen of HikaShop, you have a Help button where you can access the help related to the screen.
Yes, by default, the T&C view is not in the checkout workflow. You can add it and then you will have it displayed on your front end.
Please note that on each screen of HikaShop, you have a Help button where you can access the help related to the screen.
Yes, by default, the T&C view is not in the checkout workflow. You can add it and then you will have it displayed on your front end.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds