- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
setting up checkout page
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29848
by sue.b
setting up checkout page was created by sue.b
I think I just solved my own problem----I discovered the SSL certificate hadn't been activated with the website host.
My original post:
So far so good: I've been able to add products to my categories, and all looks good when displayed. If I add an item to the cart, it goes there. However, I have a mental block on how to set up the checkout. I have read the documentation but still feel lost. I've tried different things but now my brain doesn't work anymore. Sorry. I feel I've missed something vital.
What do I need to do to make the checkout button work? Do I create a new article? When I click the "Proceed to Checkout" button now I get a message on the new screen:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to bookmarcs.com.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
Thank you for your help....
My original post:
So far so good: I've been able to add products to my categories, and all looks good when displayed. If I add an item to the cart, it goes there. However, I have a mental block on how to set up the checkout. I have read the documentation but still feel lost. I've tried different things but now my brain doesn't work anymore. Sorry. I feel I've missed something vital.
What do I need to do to make the checkout button work? Do I create a new article? When I click the "Proceed to Checkout" button now I get a message on the new screen:
Secure Connection Failed
An error occurred during a connection to bookmarcs.com.
SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length.
(Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)
Thank you for your help....
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by sue.b.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29874
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: setting up checkout page
Indeed, if you activate the SSL in HikaShop but that the certificate is not activated on your hosting, it won't work
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds