- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 0
does hikashop do the following?
- daveburman54
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29906
by daveburman54
does hikashop do the following? was created by daveburman54
hi. i normally use magento for online shops but I have ben using joomla for ages and want to try something that seems better that dreded VM!
I need to set shipping / postage costs for a car accessories business that sells everything from spark plugs to large heavy air compressors.
does Hikashop accomadate this? How would you recomend I set it up?
am wiling to purchase the business version if need be as this will be a cheaper alternative for client to a magento store
thank you
I need to set shipping / postage costs for a car accessories business that sells everything from spark plugs to large heavy air compressors.
does Hikashop accomadate this? How would you recomend I set it up?
am wiling to purchase the business version if need be as this will be a cheaper alternative for client to a magento store
thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29920
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: does hikashop do the following?
Hi,
Well, setting up shipping methods can be dons via the menu System->Shipping methods.
But I can't say more. You need to explain how you want to charge your shipping fees if you want us to tell you if and how you can do it.
Well, setting up shipping methods can be dons via the menu System->Shipping methods.
But I can't say more. You need to explain how you want to charge your shipping fees if you want us to tell you if and how you can do it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- daveburman54
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #29921
by daveburman54
Replied by daveburman54 on topic Re: does hikashop do the following?
are shipping done by wigh or size?
is it one manual shiiping option per weight range?
is it one manual shiiping option per weight range?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29923
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: does hikashop do the following?
You can do both and even by zone at the same time.
You need to create one manual shipping method per zone and weight range and size range and price range, etc (of course you can choose to only use a weight range or only a zone limitation...)
You need to create one manual shipping method per zone and weight range and size range and price range, etc (of course you can choose to only use a weight range or only a zone limitation...)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- daveburman54
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 114
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 8 months ago #37185
by daveburman54
Replied by daveburman54 on topic Re: does hikashop do the following?
i was sent a message that there is a UK shipping module/extension available a little while back (cant remember when and by who!) in respoonce to this topic. Thank you for the heads up. I now need a shopping cart system for a client and am going to buy the business edition.
Can anybody tell me if the UK Shipping module I mentioned above wirks with joomla 2.5 and where to buy/see it?
thanks and sorry for the vague post!!
Can anybody tell me if the UK Shipping module I mentioned above wirks with joomla 2.5 and where to buy/see it?
thanks and sorry for the vague post!!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37325
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: does hikashop do the following?
I didn't hear about such module. If you find out more information about such shipping module we would be happy to know about them
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds