- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
Problem with Sage Pay Payment Plugin
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #29944
by akcreation
Problem with Sage Pay Payment Plugin was created by akcreation
Hi, firstly, thank you so much to the developers for making a Sage Pay plugin!
Is there any documentation for it please? I am having problems getting it to work. I know this is not very specific, but I thought there's no point wasting peoples time if there are some docs I can look through. I have checked on your documentation page but there is no link on the sagepay part.
Thanks for your help,
Keith
Is there any documentation for it please? I am having problems getting it to work. I know this is not very specific, but I thought there's no point wasting peoples time if there are some docs I can look through. I have checked on your documentation page but there is no link on the sagepay part.
Thanks for your help,
Keith
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29966
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Problem with Sage Pay Payment Plugin
Hi,
Indeed, we didn't have the time yet to put up some documentation for it. I've added it now:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...nt-sagepay-form.html
Indeed, we didn't have the time yet to put up some documentation for it. I've added it now:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...nt-sagepay-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- akcreation
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 10 months ago #29983
by akcreation
Replied by akcreation on topic Re: Problem with Sage Pay Payment Plugin
thank you so much. I will be buying the full version of hikashop today. Great work, thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.143 seconds