- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Customize modal window (how do I?)
14 years 10 months ago #29977
by sdebaun
Customize modal window (how do I?) was created by sdebaun
I'm having the weirdest experience trying to customize the modal window that opens when I "add to cart", none of my styles are working on it. And, despite the fact that is is obviously styled, my searches have not turned up any results for it's default styles anywhere. (searched ALL files in my Joomla install)
I must be missing something. If these id's and classes aren't styling the modal window contents, what is??
I have found the notice file in Views > Checkout > notice.php and have verified it by echoing a hello world. That works as expected.
Also, the JavaScript timer I wanted to change... but the javascript doesn't update, it remains at 2 seconds despite any changes I do to notice.php...
I am failing to understand this...
Any ideas would be appreciated!
-
hikashop_notice_box_message
-
hikashop_notice_box_content
-
hikashop_messages_success
I must be missing something. If these id's and classes aren't styling the modal window contents, what is??
I have found the notice file in Views > Checkout > notice.php and have verified it by echoing a hello world. That works as expected.
Also, the JavaScript timer I wanted to change... but the javascript doesn't update, it remains at 2 seconds despite any changes I do to notice.php...
I am failing to understand this...
Any ideas would be appreciated!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #29980
by sdebaun
Replied by sdebaun on topic Re: Customize modal window (how do I?)
OK, I did find the css after examining the demo shop in Firebug... for some reason I cant make sense of my local copy... the hikashop css styles don't match what I am seeing in Firebug. Still confused, but able to edit it at least.
Still don't understand why the javascript won't update to say... 5 seconds. It makes me think I'm trying to edit the wrong file, but my hello world tests say otherwise...
Still don't understand why the javascript won't update to say... 5 seconds. It makes me think I'm trying to edit the wrong file, but my hello world tests say otherwise...
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by sdebaun. Reason: added to wrong topic, fixing
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #29994
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Customize modal window (how do I?)
Hi,
The modal boxes are displayed by your template with the component.php file instead of the index.php. So if your template styles are not used in the modal boxes, it means that your template's component.php is missing the inclusion of CSS files, like you have in the index.php
For the timer, no need to edit the view. You can just change the option "Notice popup display time" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
The modal boxes are displayed by your template with the component.php file instead of the index.php. So if your template styles are not used in the modal boxes, it means that your template's component.php is missing the inclusion of CSS files, like you have in the index.php
For the timer, no need to edit the view. You can just change the option "Notice popup display time" in the Checkout tab of the configuration.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30069
by sdebaun
Replied by sdebaun on topic Re: Customize modal window (how do I?)
Ah,.... thanks for clearing that up!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds