- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
design emails
- websquirrel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #30115
by websquirrel
design emails was created by websquirrel
Hello,
I searched forum and docu but did not find any hint, where and how I can design all e-mails that are sent out of hikashop to my customers, such as invoices, registration confirmation, etc. :dry:
I searched forum and docu but did not find any hint, where and how I can design all e-mails that are sent out of hikashop to my customers, such as invoices, registration confirmation, etc. :dry:
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30148
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: design emails
Hi,
Emails can be personalized via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
Emails can be personalized via the menu System->Emails in the Business edition.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- websquirrel
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 52
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #30172
by websquirrel
Replied by websquirrel on topic Re: design emails
ah, ok.
I was looking in System -> Config -> E-Mail ...
A little bit confusing this two different settings.
I was looking in System -> Config -> E-Mail ...
A little bit confusing this two different settings.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds