- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Setting Prices
14 years 10 months ago #30234
by Mat
Setting Prices was created by Mat
Hi all,
So I am selling some wine ....
20 per bottle, 200 per case (12 bottles)
What is the best way to do this?
I set up two prices one for a min qty of 1 and one for a min qty of 12 but the price doesn't change when they select 12.
Should I create two products? One for the bottle and one for the case?
Thanks,
Mat
So I am selling some wine ....
20 per bottle, 200 per case (12 bottles)
What is the best way to do this?
I set up two prices one for a min qty of 1 and one for a min qty of 12 but the price doesn't change when they select 12.
Should I create two products? One for the bottle and one for the case?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30235
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting Prices
Hi,
That should work. Could you do a screenshot of how you setup your prices ?
You could also have two products. Both are possible.
That should work. Could you do a screenshot of how you setup your prices ?
You could also have two products. Both are possible.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30239
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Setting Prices
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30242
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Setting Prices
The problem is that you should put the unit price.
Remember that it's a minimum quantity. When the user order 13 products, that price will have to be used as well.
Remember that it's a minimum quantity. When the user order 13 products, that price will have to be used as well.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30245
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Setting Prices
Of course.....
I think I'll do two separate products and see how that looks
I think I'll do two separate products and see how that looks
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds