- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 1
upgrading to business version
14 years 10 months ago #30472
by sue.b
upgrading to business version was created by sue.b
If I upgrade from the starter version to the business version will I lose the data I have already entered?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30486
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upgrading to business version
Hi,
You won't loose any data or setting.
We still recommend to do a backup before installing any extension, just in case.
You won't loose any data or setting.
We still recommend to do a backup before installing any extension, just in case.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45483
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: upgrading to business version
Hello Nicolas, and I just purchased Business
Do you just unzip the new one then?
Do you just unzip the new one then?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago #45494
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: upgrading to business version
No, you can just install it like you did with your previous version via the joomla installer.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 6 months ago - 14 years 6 months ago #45581
by IamJim
Replied by IamJim on topic Re: upgrading to business version
Thank you..
I also have another question please? I am doing this for a customer and what I am doing is building a new site using 1.7.3 right now.
Her old site is using Joomla 1.5.xx and Virtue mart...Is there a way I can import from VM from the old site or export the items and get it into the new site? I have very little to no experience with VM..
Maybe there is a way to export with VM?
Thanks much in advance,
Jim
I also have another question please? I am doing this for a customer and what I am doing is building a new site using 1.7.3 right now.
Her old site is using Joomla 1.5.xx and Virtue mart...Is there a way I can import from VM from the old site or export the items and get it into the new site? I have very little to no experience with VM..
Maybe there is a way to export with VM?
Thanks much in advance,
Jim
Last edit: 14 years 6 months ago by IamJim.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds