- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
How to fix some of these formatting issues
- MahonyTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #30630
by MahonyTech
How to fix some of these formatting issues was created by MahonyTech
Hi again and thanks for all the help so far. I'm learning more and more about HikaShop and loving it. I still have this client site at
cmathletics.com/demo
Here are my issues that need a resolutions:
1. When going to the site and clicking on "Men's Apparel" I get a category listing of all men's apparel categories. This works, but I need to know how to resize those boxes so they are bigger.
2. When going to the site and clicking on "Men's Apparel" there is a graphic that I uploaded to that "Men's Apparel" category that is not showing up when the sub-categories are exposed. I need to know how to make that happen.
3. Like #2, when selecting "Men's Apparel" and then picking "Casual Tees" there is a graphic that I uploaded to that category that is not showing up when that category is displaying its list of products. I need to know how to make that happen.
4. When viewing a product and changing color or size, the description text changes to be <PRODUCT NAME>: Small Purple. How can I make it just show as <PRODUCT NAME> without the ": Small Purple" after it yet still get that ": Small Purple" in the cart? I know I can customize that template, but I was hoping there was a setting to remove that.
5. When viewing a product (like in #4) and selecting a size that has inventory in stock, it shows the "X items in stock". I need to know how to make that "X items in stock" go away.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Mike
Here are my issues that need a resolutions:
1. When going to the site and clicking on "Men's Apparel" I get a category listing of all men's apparel categories. This works, but I need to know how to resize those boxes so they are bigger.
2. When going to the site and clicking on "Men's Apparel" there is a graphic that I uploaded to that "Men's Apparel" category that is not showing up when the sub-categories are exposed. I need to know how to make that happen.
3. Like #2, when selecting "Men's Apparel" and then picking "Casual Tees" there is a graphic that I uploaded to that category that is not showing up when that category is displaying its list of products. I need to know how to make that happen.
4. When viewing a product and changing color or size, the description text changes to be <PRODUCT NAME>: Small Purple. How can I make it just show as <PRODUCT NAME> without the ": Small Purple" after it yet still get that ": Small Purple" in the cart? I know I can customize that template, but I was hoping there was a setting to remove that.
5. When viewing a product (like in #4) and selecting a size that has inventory in stock, it shows the "X items in stock". I need to know how to make that "X items in stock" go away.
Thanks in advance for all your help!
Mike
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30650
by Xavier
Replied by Xavier on topic Re: How to fix some of these formatting issues
Hi MahonyTech,
For the resolution of the issues 1-4-5 you have to edit your file:
cmathletics.com/demo/templates/cmatletics/css/template.css
1- Change the width of ".hikashop_subcategories" to 750px;
4- ".contentarea" change the color and add font-size propertie
5- ".hikashop_product_stock" add the propertie: Display: none;
for the 2 and 3, I'm looking for a solution.
For the resolution of the issues 1-4-5 you have to edit your file:
cmathletics.com/demo/templates/cmatletics/css/template.css
1- Change the width of ".hikashop_subcategories" to 750px;
4- ".contentarea" change the color and add font-size propertie
5- ".hikashop_product_stock" add the propertie: Display: none;
for the 2 and 3, I'm looking for a solution.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Xavier.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- MahonyTech
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 47
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #30670
by MahonyTech
Replied by MahonyTech on topic Re: How to fix some of these formatting issues
Thanks for your help so far. I wasn't clear enough about item #4. I said:
"4. When viewing a product and changing color or size, the description text changes to be <PRODUCT NAME>: Small Purple. How can I make it just show as <PRODUCT NAME> without the ": Small Purple" after it yet still get that ": Small Purple" in the cart? I know I can customize that template, but I was hoping there was a setting to remove that."
What I am referring to is the characteristics of "size" and "color" that can be selected by the customer during the order process. Thus, if a customer is ordering a shirt and that shirt comes in Small, Medium and Large and it also comes in Black or White, the customer sees two drop downs, one for size and one for color. If the product is called "Great T-Shirt" when the customer makes a selection of "medium" and "black" the display says "Great T-Shirt: Medium Black" and I just want it to say "Great T-Shirt" but when it is added to the cart it should THEN include "Great T-Shirt: Medium Black". Is there a way to do this?
"4. When viewing a product and changing color or size, the description text changes to be <PRODUCT NAME>: Small Purple. How can I make it just show as <PRODUCT NAME> without the ": Small Purple" after it yet still get that ": Small Purple" in the cart? I know I can customize that template, but I was hoping there was a setting to remove that."
What I am referring to is the characteristics of "size" and "color" that can be selected by the customer during the order process. Thus, if a customer is ordering a shirt and that shirt comes in Small, Medium and Large and it also comes in Black or White, the customer sees two drop downs, one for size and one for color. If the product is called "Great T-Shirt" when the customer makes a selection of "medium" and "black" the display says "Great T-Shirt: Medium Black" and I just want it to say "Great T-Shirt" but when it is added to the cart it should THEN include "Great T-Shirt: Medium Black". Is there a way to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30722
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How to fix some of these formatting issues
2. and 3.
The system always display the image of the current category. Not the image of the parent category. That would require additional processing which is not easy to add.
4.
You can add the CSS:
.hikashop_product_name_main .hikashop_product_variant_subname{
display:none;
}
The system always display the image of the current category. Not the image of the parent category. That would require additional processing which is not easy to add.
4.
You can add the CSS:
.hikashop_product_name_main .hikashop_product_variant_subname{
display:none;
}
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds