Skip to main content

UPS Shipping plugin

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30635 by Donatien
UPS Shipping plugin was created by Donatien
Yet another newbie question. I read through the FAQ. I was able to get a manual shipping option up, but was not able to get my UPS shipping plugin to show. Running Joomla 1.6. I apologize if the answer obvious, I have looked over and over through my settig but can't see the error. The plugin is published on the shipping methods menu.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by nicolas.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30636 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
second half of the page

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30643 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
BY the way, I have gone through, made sure everything was enabled. I was testing it within US and even did a shipping code restriction to US. Changed the weight and dimension specs several times over, from matching metric to matching SAE. I went through the point by point checklist on the FAQ and am fairly confident I did everything. If there are any other screenshots that are needed, let me know

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30689 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
Please delete the zone restriction (first parameter on the right) and the warehouse zone in the warehouse area and try again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30690 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
I deleted it. Only the manual shipping choice is available still.

If I disable manual shipping, with zone restriction set or not on UPS plugin, the ups option still doesn't show either.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30691 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
I see that you have a dash at the beginning of your warehouse post code. Please remove it.

Also, please check your template's message support as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...issues.html#messages

If that doesn't solve the problem please provide a link to your shop so that we can have a look.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30913 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
I put in the line into the index php and it worked. But unfortunately, no errors arose on shipping.

If back end access or other info is needed, let me know.

here is the site link

anabasispublishing.com/index.php/projectssimplex

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30921 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
I just tried and I can see the UPS shipping method on your checkout.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30924 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
I'm going to see if I can get friends to login in, because all I see is this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30925 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
this:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30926 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
The US post(within US) is my manual creation just to test out the rest of the process

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30927 by Donatien
Replied by Donatien on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
Okay finally got an error code!!


Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111210. Message: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.
Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111210. Message: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations.




I created a shipping zone called international, which I made by selecting all countries and putting into a new shipping zone.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30931 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
The UPS methods will only display once you've entered/selected your address.
Then, that error means that either your address is not valid or that the zip code / zone in the warehouse configuration is not valid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33515 by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
Can you take a look at my site and tell me what i am doing wrong with my ups shipping. It seems like I have the same issue as described in this thread because I get the same error code. :
"Error while sending XML to UPS. Error code: 111210. Message: The requested service is unavailable between the selected locations."

My settings are attached as an image. The test site is located at testipcfix.dependentmedia.com/
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by hsojhsoj. Reason: change url

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33557 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
Hi,

I tried to test the problem on your website but when I try to login I get the error:
Fatal error: Call to a member function getErrorMsg() on a non-object in /nfs/c07/h03/mnt/104741/domains/testipcfix.dependentmedia.com/html/plugins/user/login_recognition/login_recognition.php on line 87

which comes from the plugin login_recognition. So I couldn't test. Could you first fix that ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33562 by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
try it now. i was solving another problem that was unrelated to hikashop.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33592 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
Now the website is completely offline, so I still can't try.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33601 by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
Awe darn, the simple url changed. Here is the link again:
testipcfix.dependentmedia.com/

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by hsojhsoj. Reason: i sounded like a jerk

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33642 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
So it seems indeed setup right and even though the customer address is correct it returns that error.

Could you install that ups plugin and specify the city in your warehouse and try again ? That might help solve the issue.
If you still have the problem even with that new package, all I can think of that that there is a setting problem in your ups account. I could find online that some people had that problem when they didn't set a zip code for the warehouse but it's not your case. Could you double check it just in case or try with a different one to see if it works ?

This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33653 by hsojhsoj
Replied by hsojhsoj on topic Re: UPS Shipping plugin
working site after i:
    uninstalled hikaship
    drop all tables
    reinstall hikashop
    install linked ups file above
    make a new ups account

thanks for your help
:cheer:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.298 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum