- Posts: 26
- Thank you received: 0
Custom Form field for products
14 years 10 months ago #30644
by bal3nsd
Custom Form field for products was created by bal3nsd
Hello, I recently purchased the essentials package, and now trying to configure for a website I am currently working on. I am working on a site for a print broker. I would like to put custom forms on each product they are selling. So that the customer can enter any info they would like to put on their cards they are ordering/printing.
While trying to familiarize myself with hikashop I noticed where I could create custom fields but it does not seem to show on the front end of each product. Please point me in the right direction. I an new at this so I appreciate your patience in advance.
While trying to familiarize myself with hikashop I noticed where I could create custom fields but it does not seem to show on the front end of each product. Please point me in the right direction. I an new at this so I appreciate your patience in advance.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30711
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Form field for products
If you want to display custom field inputs on the product page, you need to create custom fields of the table "item".
That's only possible with the Business edition.
The custom fields of the table "product" can be used to display inputs on the product edition page and only display the custom field content on the product page.
That's only possible with the Business edition.
The custom fields of the table "product" can be used to display inputs on the product edition page and only display the custom field content on the product page.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ucloud
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30734
by bal3nsd
Replied by bal3nsd on topic Re: Custom Form field for products
Okay, well I just purchased the essentials package, how would I go about exchanging it and purchasing the business edition?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30755
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Custom Form field for products
You can upgrade from one to the other here:
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-3.html
www.hikashop.com/en/component/hikashop/product/cid-3.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30757
by bal3nsd
Replied by bal3nsd on topic Re: Custom Form field for products
thanks for all your help! Very happy with product so far
)
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds