Skip to main content

Taxes calculating too early!?

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30728 by adeptdesigns
Hello,

I need help with taxes, they are being calculated too early. As you can see in the image, have a variety of $10 lamps. I don't want the taxes (.63) calculated until checkout.

As shown here, they are calculated prior to the cart.

How can I adjust this?

Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by adeptdesigns.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30753 by nicolas
You should change the "Show taxed price" option of your menu/module for that. That can be done via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.

For the product page, there is a similar setting in the Display tab of the configuration.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30758 by adeptdesigns

You should change the "Show taxed price" option of your menu/module for that. That can be done via the menu Display->Content menus/modules.

I can't find this...Is the attached image the correct screen, and which selection needs to be modified?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #30760 by adeptdesigns
Solved. I found it as described, but I wasn't originally looking at these options because they were disabled. However, I made the adjustments inside, and all ok now. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.229 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum