- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
Manage Variants
14 years 10 months ago #30766
by Mat
Manage Variants was created by Mat
Hi all,
So I had a shirt with two characteristics of sex and size. That worked and the variants could be selected. However I added more sizes to the size field and the new variants of the product don't show up.
What did I do wrong and what more information do you need?
Thanks,
Mat
So I had a shirt with two characteristics of sex and size. That worked and the variants could be selected. However I added more sizes to the size field and the new variants of the product don't show up.
What did I do wrong and what more information do you need?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30785
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manage Variants
Hi,
You need to regenerate the variants as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
You need to regenerate the variants as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...html#characteristics
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30818
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: Manage Variants
That's great I'll do it. It might suck though if the product had hundreds of variants to have to recreate them all just to add a new characteristic.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds