- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
Alphebetize the Characteristics
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30820
by adeptdesigns
Alphebetize the Characteristics was created by adeptdesigns
Hi! Awesome product, and awesome support. Thanks very much for your work.
I have almost all the kinks out of my project. However I can't figure out how to alphebetize the categories list. I have some lists that will continuously have new products being added and removed, I would like for them to be alphabetical. Is this possible without re-typing the whole list?? Or can your suggest a new process??
Thanks!
I have almost all the kinks out of my project. However I can't figure out how to alphebetize the categories list. I have some lists that will continuously have new products being added and removed, I would like for them to be alphabetical. Is this possible without re-typing the whole list?? Or can your suggest a new process??
Thanks!
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by adeptdesigns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30844
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Alphebetize the Characteristics
Hi,
Where does that dropdown comes from ?
Is that a characteristic ? An option ? or a custom field ?
Where does that dropdown comes from ?
Is that a characteristic ? An option ? or a custom field ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30850
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic Re: Alphebetize the Characteristics
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by adeptdesigns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30888
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Alphebetize the Characteristics
You can change the option "Characteristics values ordering" of the Display tab of the configuration to do what you want.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- adeptdesigns
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 78
- Thank you received: 1
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #30903
by adeptdesigns
Replied by adeptdesigns on topic Re: Alphebetize the Characteristics
Cool!! Thank you. This is almost working now.
If I delete a characteristic, the item automatically removes from the drop down. However when I add a new characteristic, it won't add to the drop down list unless I then delete the characteristic from the products page, then reload it.
The characteristic list will automatically update the drop down list when removing, but not when adding.
Is there a fix for this?
If I delete a characteristic, the item automatically removes from the drop down. However when I add a new characteristic, it won't add to the drop down list unless I then delete the characteristic from the products page, then reload it.
The characteristic list will automatically update the drop down list when removing, but not when adding.
Is there a fix for this?
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by adeptdesigns.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #30904
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Alphebetize the Characteristics
No, that's the normal behavior.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds