- Posts: 60
- Thank you received: 0
Delete category image?
14 years 10 months ago #31123
by Dzumla
Delete category image? was created by Dzumla
Hello,
I am trying to make a menu displaying categories.
I did that but I don't want the images that come with each category, how do I get rid of them please?
Thank you
I am trying to make a menu displaying categories.
I did that but I don't want the images that come with each category, how do I get rid of them please?
Thank you
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31140
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Delete category image?
Hi,
In the HikaShop options of your menu, you need to change the "item box layout" option from "image and title" to "title".
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-menus-form.html#div
In the HikaShop options of your menu, you need to change the "item box layout" option from "image and title" to "title".
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...-menus-form.html#div
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31179
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: Delete category image?
Hello,
I am in the Hikashop options of the menu, I have "DIV" as "type of layout" and on the right under "type of layout" I chose "title" instead of "image and title" but nothing really changed, still the pictures are showing.
Is that what you meant or is there an actual item box layout option that I am missing?
I am in the Hikashop options of the menu, I have "DIV" as "type of layout" and on the right under "type of layout" I chose "title" instead of "image and title" but nothing really changed, still the pictures are showing.
Is that what you meant or is there an actual item box layout option that I am missing?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31180
by Dzumla
Replied by Dzumla on topic Re: Delete category image?
Never mind, I think I had multiple menues or something, I am not quite sure but it is working now.
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.185 seconds