Skip to main content

Help with Starting Out

More
14 years 10 months ago #31141 by eng
Help with Starting Out was created by eng
I've looked at the HikaShop tutorial, but I don't really understand the flow of things. I'm bogged down with a lot of reading which I don't really like.

Basically, I'm working on an online store with about 50+ products and I want to configure the settings, add products and start selling. I'm currently reading through "Your First Test Sale" but I find myself jumping around alot.

Where would you start without getting bogged down in unnecessary reading. Are there video tutorials around?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31157 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Help with Starting Out
You can find some video tutorials on youtube:
www.youtube.com/results?search_query=hik...l228l1318l4.5.1l10l0

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.180 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum