- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
characteristics
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31153
by paulocamacho
characteristics was created by paulocamacho
How many characteristics I can use , we sale printing , what I think is to have product1 with , (Stock ,quantity, colors,effects, sides, etc...
Is this possible. I mean I know I can do it but I will have a lot work and dont know is the system will work fine.
Thanks so much, this is my website miicards.com
Is this possible. I mean I know I can do it but I will have a lot work and dont know is the system will work fine.
Thanks so much, this is my website miicards.com
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31182
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: characteristics
That will depend on the number of variants that need to be generated. Above a few hundred variants, most servers won't be able to handle the processing of the pages.
So if you have 4 characteristics with 5 values each that's 5*5*5*5=625 That's already too much.
But you might want to mix characteristics with options and custom fields as they require much less resources instead of having only characteristics.
So if you have 4 characteristics with 5 values each that's 5*5*5*5=625 That's already too much.
But you might want to mix characteristics with options and custom fields as they require much less resources instead of having only characteristics.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #31195
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: characteristics
Got it Nic, Thanks so much.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds