- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
USA and Central merica sites
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31244
by paulocamacho
USA and Central merica sites was created by paulocamacho
I want to create a English version of my site , so maybe I think use a subdomain ? and made a new joomla and import HIKA into , because I need the same Hika . what you think , will be us.miicards.com and the main site is miicards.com
thanks so much
thanks so much
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31265
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: USA and Central merica sites
You could have several languages on one website you don't need several websites if you use joomla 1.5 by using joomfish. For 1.7, joomfish is not yet released (there was a first developer release made recently) so you would indeed have to duplicate the website.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #31273
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: USA and Central merica sites
Thanks , the thing is that not all will be translate like banners -adds, and also some prices will be different, so is the same company focus on another market using a subdomain name .
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31275
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: USA and Central merica sites
ok, so having a copy is indeed a good idea.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- paulocamacho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 188
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago #31277
by paulocamacho
Replied by paulocamacho on topic Re: USA and Central merica sites
Do I need another HIKA licensed if is inside the same domain , I have uno.com, I wil use: 2.uno.com , I want to import the hika to the sub domain and change the prices etc... so I dont have to create all products again , I can use the joomfish for that translation also.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31289
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: USA and Central merica sites
No problem.
You can use joomfish yes.
You can use joomfish yes.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds