Skip to main content

Free shipping when order hits certain threshold

More
14 years 10 months ago #31285 by MahonyTech
I am using the business edition. I want to be able to give free shipping if the customer orders more than a certain dollar amount (minus discounts and before taxes) of product. In other words, if the customer's order is $75 or more I want to give free shipping. How can I do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31295 by nicolas
In your manual shipping methods, you should set a maximum price of $75 and create a new manual shipping method with a minimum price of $75 and no price.
Then, the system will handle that automatically.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.151 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum