- Posts: 33
- Thank you received: 0
Display 'add to cart' but not pricing
14 years 10 months ago #31409
by jcwerb
Display 'add to cart' but not pricing was created by jcwerb
Hi,
I was wondering how I can modify Hikashop to show an 'add to cart' button on the product page, but not the pricing range as I have many different prices set and want folk to see the price on checkout only as they already see a graphic with pricing on the product page and there is no need for pricing to be listed. It's also confusing as it shows only pricing of one characteristic and I have many. So, turning off pricing display seems the best solution. Tried 'display: none;' in the frontend_default.css file under span.hikashop_product_price_full, and even though that did the job on the product page, it also took out the pricing under 'unit' and 'total' on the checkout page. That didn't work, but maybe there is a workaround? Please see image to show what I mean.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Many thanks,
Johanna
I was wondering how I can modify Hikashop to show an 'add to cart' button on the product page, but not the pricing range as I have many different prices set and want folk to see the price on checkout only as they already see a graphic with pricing on the product page and there is no need for pricing to be listed. It's also confusing as it shows only pricing of one characteristic and I have many. So, turning off pricing display seems the best solution. Tried 'display: none;' in the frontend_default.css file under span.hikashop_product_price_full, and even though that did the job on the product page, it also took out the pricing under 'unit' and 'total' on the checkout page. That didn't work, but maybe there is a workaround? Please see image to show what I mean.
Any help greatly appreciated!
Many thanks,
Johanna
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31429
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Display 'add to cart' but not pricing
Hi,
You're close !
You should add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price_full{
display: none;
}
Thanks to the hikashop_product_page CSS selector it will only hide the prices on the product page.
You're close !
You should add such CSS:
.hikashop_product_page span.hikashop_product_price_full{
display: none;
}
Thanks to the hikashop_product_page CSS selector it will only hide the prices on the product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31433
by jcwerb
Replied by jcwerb on topic Re: Display 'add to cart' but not pricing
Wow, thanks so very much for the fast reply! That did the trick
Will be buying the Business Edition shortly!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds