- Posts: 65
- Thank you received: 0
Product price displays "per unit"?
14 years 10 months ago #31415
by soheilom
Product price displays "per unit"? was created by soheilom
Hello
In my store as you can see here
www.galeriadeartepedropena.com/tienda
the price is displayed in each product, but it also says "por unidad" ("per unit") and I dont want this, because I am selling paintings and its not necesary and it doesnt look good.
So how can I take that off?? is there an option or do I have to modify a specific file?
In my store as you can see here
www.galeriadeartepedropena.com/tienda
the price is displayed in each product, but it also says "por unidad" ("per unit") and I dont want this, because I am selling paintings and its not necesary and it doesnt look good.
So how can I take that off?? is there an option or do I have to modify a specific file?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31432
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: Product price displays "per unit"?
what?? I dont think you understood my quiestion. Sorry, let me explain again, I DONT want the "per unit"(por unidad) to show up in the page
www.galeriadeartepedropena.com/tienda
, I want only the price to show up without the extra "per unit" (or "por unidad" in spanish). Do you understand? I only want the price to show up, nothing to do with the cost per unit weight.
Please let me know how can I do this? how can I have only the price to show up and NOT specify that its per unit.
Please let me know how can I do this? how can I have only the price to show up and NOT specify that its per unit.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31441
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product price displays "per unit"?
Hi,
That previous message was a spam.
As any text in HikaShop, the "per unit" text can be overridden by editing the translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
That previous message was a spam.
As any text in HikaShop, the "per unit" text can be overridden by editing the translation file as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31443
by soheilom
Replied by soheilom on topic Re: Product price displays "per unit"?
Ok,
so I can just set the translation as a blank and the "por unidad" would not show up. OK
But what about in english? I am going to have my site in english also and I would like the "per unit" not to show up either.
How to do this?
so I can just set the translation as a blank and the "por unidad" would not show up. OK
But what about in english? I am going to have my site in english also and I would like the "per unit" not to show up either.
How to do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31462
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Product price displays "per unit"?
It's the same. Edit the english translation file and add a blank override for that translation key.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds