Skip to main content

Next release

More
14 years 10 months ago #31493 by JIK
Next release was created by JIK
Hi Nicolas,

Is there a new release of Hikashop due soon? I just redownloaded and reinstalled an Essentials 1.5.4 licence and noticed that a few things have changed in the back end (checkout process).

I also have another issue (on a Business install) with a change I made to the php which I know will be lost in an upgrade but a fix in the next release has been mentioned on the forum.

Would like to know if a new release is imminent and save myself the reconfigure work!!

Tks in advance
JIK

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago #31518 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Next release
Hi,

We are currently in the testing phase for next release which will be released next week (if all goes well).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum