- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
How I do to show the "proceed to checkout' button
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 10 months ago #31501
by fabio martinho
How I do to show the "proceed to checkout' button was created by fabio martinho
Hello!
On demo version of HikaShop, i saw the button 'Proceed to Checkout', below the products on the Cart...
but on my site it doesnt appear...
how can I be doing to show that button?
heres my Shopping: www.palavraverdade.com/index.php/shop.html
On demo version of HikaShop, i saw the button 'Proceed to Checkout', below the products on the Cart...
but on my site it doesnt appear...
how can I be doing to show that button?
heres my Shopping: www.palavraverdade.com/index.php/shop.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- fabio martinho
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 23
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #31503
by fabio martinho
Replied by fabio martinho on topic Re: How I do to show the "proceed to checkout' button
sorry. please disregard this message.
i solved my problem
thanks
i solved my problem
thanks
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by fabio martinho.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31526
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: How I do to show the "proceed to checkout' button
For others: you should go in the hikashop options of your hikashop cart module where you will have an option to activate/deactivate that button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds