- Posts: 251
- Thank you received: 2
Products Menu
14 years 10 months ago #31635
by Nello
Products Menu was created by Nello
Hi Nicolas,
when I add a new product it is possible to generate automatically a voice of menu "product"?
I don't know if I was clear...
Thank you!
when I add a new product it is possible to generate automatically a voice of menu "product"?
I don't know if I was clear...
Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31656
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products Menu
Hi,
A voice ? What do you mean ? I don't understand actually.
A voice ? What do you mean ? I don't understand actually.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 10 months ago #31669
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Products Menu
Ops! Sorry, I mean a "Item".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31697
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Products Menu
That's not possible.
However, you could have a hikashop module listing your products as a list with the same styles as your menus displayed by the joomla menu module. That module would display for example all a link to all the products of your main category and that way, when you will add a new product, its link will be added automatically on the module display.
More info on products listing module here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...html#products_module
However, you could have a hikashop module listing your products as a list with the same styles as your menus displayed by the joomla menu module. That module would display for example all a link to all the products of your main category and that way, when you will add a new product, its link will be added automatically on the module display.
More info on products listing module here:
www.hikashop.com/fr/support/documentatio...html#products_module
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31782
by Nello
Replied by Nello on topic Re: Products Menu
Ok! Thank you!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds