- Posts: 217
- Thank you received: 1
shopping cart not proceeding to checkout
14 years 9 months ago #31720
by Mat
shopping cart not proceeding to checkout was created by Mat
Hi all,
The shopping cart module isn't proceeding to the checkout - where do I set the information to tell it where the checkout is?
Thanks,
Mat
The shopping cart module isn't proceeding to the checkout - where do I set the information to tell it where the checkout is?
Thanks,
Mat
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31721
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: shopping cart not proceeding to checkout
So I remembered having this issue and it was caused by having no value in the submit button for the checkout. Using firebug I put some text in the value of the submit button and it worked. The cart proceeded to go to the checkout.
Now I 'fixed' this before by setting the value for PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT in the language file to' ' but it seems to have stopped working since then.
What can I do?
Now I 'fixed' this before by setting the value for PROCEED_TO_CHECKOUT in the language file to' ' but it seems to have stopped working since then.
What can I do?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31722
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: shopping cart not proceeding to checkout
So I fiddled with the language file and re-saved it and my cart works again. Still it seems dodgy.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31738
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: shopping cart not proceeding to checkout
Mmm. That's strange indeed. Why do you want to remove the text of your button ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31747
by Mat
Replied by Mat on topic Re: shopping cart not proceeding to checkout
I use a custom image for the button.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31765
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: shopping cart not proceeding to checkout
Then yes an override with a space should do the job
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds