- Posts: 103
- Thank you received: 1
Can I add accessories to every products?
14 years 9 months ago #31766
by lechong1
Dear:
I am selecting one online shop program for my joomla website,because I am selling the industrial instrument,sometimes they are complex,usually every product has several accessories,just like the picture in the attachment or below link:
www.testo.com/online/abaxx-?$part=PORTAL...5-4/Englisch.product
Now I am interested with Hikashop,can Hikashop do it?
thank you very much.
Jacky
Can I add accessories to every products? was created by lechong1
I am selecting one online shop program for my joomla website,because I am selling the industrial instrument,sometimes they are complex,usually every product has several accessories,just like the picture in the attachment or below link:
www.testo.com/online/abaxx-?$part=PORTAL...5-4/Englisch.product
Now I am interested with Hikashop,can Hikashop do it?
thank you very much.
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31794
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic Re: Can I add accessories to every products?
sorry but nobody know that?
I think it should be a common problem,confused~~
Jacky
I think it should be a common problem,confused~~
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31795
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I add accessories to every products?
You can do that using related products:
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=71&lang=en
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
www.demo.hikashop.com/index.php?option=c...ow&Itemid=71&lang=en
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ct-form.html#related
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31889
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic Re: Can I add accessories to every products?
Thank you Nicolas,
But I think your answer is not the perfect way,Because in my example,customer can directly add the accessories to shopping cart ,needn't go to the accessory detailed page,
Thank you,
Jacky
But I think your answer is not the perfect way,Because in my example,customer can directly add the accessories to shopping cart ,needn't go to the accessory detailed page,
Thank you,
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Can I add accessories to every products?
The related products area is done with a HikaShop module. In the HikaShop options of that module, you have an option to activate the display of the add to cart button. It's not done on our demo website, but you could easily add it on yours. It's just one setting to change in the module.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #31970
by lechong1
Replied by lechong1 on topic Re: Can I add accessories to every products?
Dear Nicolas,
Fine I will try it ,thank you very much for your patient feedback
Jacky
Fine I will try it ,thank you very much for your patient feedback
Jacky
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.190 seconds