Skip to main content

Font changes

More
14 years 9 months ago #31864 by Jims
Font changes was created by Jims
I made a number of font changes in custom.css to use the same font in Hikashop that was used in the rest of the website.

But after customer feedback, I need to change that font. I commented out the all the font-family statements in the custom2.css file but the product and category names are still in the "Nothing you can do" font style.

I've looked all over the configuration options to find a font setting for Hikashop, but I've not been able to find it. Please could you point me int eh right direction to change this font setting.

Thanks

Jim

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #31882 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Font changes
There is no font setting in HikaShop.

There is also no font-family CSS by default in HikaShop's CSS.

So it has to come from a CSS you added somewhere. You should be able to find easily from where it's coming with firebug.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.147 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum