- Posts: 157
- Thank you received: 8
Different prices for different zones?
14 years 9 months ago #32112
by vanboke
Different prices for different zones? was created by vanboke
Is it possible to sell a product at one price for one zone, and another price for another zone? In other words can a product be sold for say $65 in the US and $75 for all other countries?
I didn't see an obvious way to do this. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
I didn't see an obvious way to do this. Any help or thoughts would be appreciated.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32147
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different prices for different zones?
I don't see any easy way either.
That would require some heady code customization.
That would require some heady code customization.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32179
by vanboke
Replied by vanboke on topic Re: Different prices for different zones?
I thought that was the case. That is OK. I will find a way to set it up.
Thanks for getting back to me, and thanks for the wonderful product. The more I work with HikaShop the more I like it. It just needs more shipping plugins (FedEx and USPS). I am making due with the manual shipping plugin for now.
Keep up the great work!
Thanks for getting back to me, and thanks for the wonderful product. The more I work with HikaShop the more I like it. It just needs more shipping plugins (FedEx and USPS). I am making due with the manual shipping plugin for now.
Keep up the great work!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different prices for different zones?
You can find a USPS plugin for HikaShop here:
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...art=20&lang=en#21838
www.hikashop.com/support/forum/2-general...art=20&lang=en#21838
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.191 seconds