Skip to main content

SOLVED: Free shipping along with paid shipping

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32170 by MahonyTech
Hi,

So I have an entry in my manual shipping module for 4 types of shipping:

$8 for USPS regular
$12 for USPS priority
$25 for USPS express
Free if order over $75

Originally I only had the Free shipping level in place as a test and if I ordered more than $75 I would get Free shipping. Now that Iv'e added the others in, the Free Shipping never appears.

At the same time, I've noticed something about the Free Shipping. Am I able to make it free only if the total of the products is greater than $75? It seems to include shipping and tax.

EDIT - SOLUTION: Had to make sure that I had a maximum of $74.99 for the paid shipping rates.
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by MahonyTech. Reason: Post solution to problem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.138 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum