- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
Description text of categories
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32329
by codewarrior
Description text of categories was created by codewarrior
Hi,
I'm new to Hikashop and I did'nt find how to display the category description text when I'm in categories listing.
I would like to display a summary for the category, with the subcategories belows.
Thanks for help.
Regards
I'm new to Hikashop and I did'nt find how to display the category description text when I'm in categories listing.
I would like to display a summary for the category, with the subcategories belows.
Thanks for help.
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32361
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Description text of categories
Hi,
In your menu's hikashop options, you will find the option "show description" for that. You can access the hikashop options of your menus via the menu Display->Content menus.
In your menu's hikashop options, you will find the option "show description" for that. You can access the hikashop options of your menus via the menu Display->Content menus.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- codewarrior
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 190
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32363
by codewarrior
Replied by codewarrior on topic Re: Description text of categories
Thanks, I was searching in Hikashop configuration 
Regards
Regards
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds