- Posts: 14
- Thank you received: 0
Am I missing another plug in or something.
14 years 9 months ago #32432
by Dayve
Am I missing another plug in or something. was created by Dayve
I had to get angry and just start putting junk anywhere to see anything.
No products show up - ever.
I only get to add content in the small box to click on a subcategory. Or if I use the custom field to add a text box.
The manufacturer categories show ALL other categories. Never anything of their own.
I want categories for just products from that manufacturer. Categories created for here, only show as a tiny link in the same Manufacturer box.
I thought the link to this site would go away when I bought the business version.
No products show up - ever.
I only get to add content in the small box to click on a subcategory. Or if I use the custom field to add a text box.
The manufacturer categories show ALL other categories. Never anything of their own.
I want categories for just products from that manufacturer. Categories created for here, only show as a tiny link in the same Manufacturer box.
I thought the link to this site would go away when I bought the business version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32434
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Am I missing another plug in or something.
We have tutorials here explaining how to display your products on the front end:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
I didn't understand your questions related to manufacturers and categories. Please explain more the problem, with screenshots or links so that we can see what you're talking about.
The footer can be deactivated by turning off the option "Show footer" in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...splay-front-end.html
I didn't understand your questions related to manufacturers and categories. Please explain more the problem, with screenshots or links so that we can see what you're talking about.
The footer can be deactivated by turning off the option "Show footer" in the Display tab of the configuration of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32438
by Dayve
Replied by Dayve on topic Re: Am I missing another plug in or something.
The tutorials were written for the older versions, some of the inputs fields no longer appear. I'm working through it.
Attached is a screen shot for categories.
In the manufacturer's section, the subcategories all appear in the left column.
And it is showing the top categories in the center column, instead of the subcategories it should be.
Image Attached.
Attached is a screen shot for categories.
In the manufacturer's section, the subcategories all appear in the left column.
And it is showing the top categories in the center column, instead of the subcategories it should be.
Image Attached.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32448
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Am I missing another plug in or something.
The modules/menus will display the categories/manufacturers based on the 'parent category' set in the hikashop options of your modules/menus. So you should change it display what you want. The tutorials should already help you on that.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds