- Posts: 21
- Thank you received: 0
CSS styling of modules
- jazzmeister
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32465
by jazzmeister
CSS styling of modules was created by jazzmeister
Hi,
can anyone please tell me how to edit the css for modules. When I create a new module it seems to create a class (looking at this in Firebug) such as: #hikashop_category_information_module_108
This seems to be embedded somewhere, and I would like to know how I can edit this class directly, so where the location of this class is in the code/file structure. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but as a newbie to HikaShop and with a deadline approaching, I am going crazy trying to style this thing!
Many thanks in advance
Jason
can anyone please tell me how to edit the css for modules. When I create a new module it seems to create a class (looking at this in Firebug) such as: #hikashop_category_information_module_108
This seems to be embedded somewhere, and I would like to know how I can edit this class directly, so where the location of this class is in the code/file structure. Sorry if this is a stupid question, but as a newbie to HikaShop and with a deadline approaching, I am going crazy trying to style this thing!
Many thanks in advance
Jason
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32505
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: CSS styling of modules
Hi,
The CSS which is added with the id of the module/menu is added dynamically by HikaShop based on the options you configured in your module/menu. You can find these options by editing your menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules to change the CSS.
There is no need to change the CSS generated by HikaShop for that.
If however you insist to change the code, it's the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php which handles that CSS.
The CSS which is added with the id of the module/menu is added dynamically by HikaShop based on the options you configured in your module/menu. You can find these options by editing your menu/module via the menu Display->Content menus/modules to change the CSS.
There is no need to change the CSS generated by HikaShop for that.
If however you insist to change the code, it's the file administrator/components/com_hikashop/helpers/module.php which handles that CSS.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds