- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 1
Different affiliate programs for different product
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32475
by seoweb
Different affiliate programs for different product was created by seoweb
Hello,
Is it possible to use different affiliate programs for different products?
Say I promote some products using affiliate programm paying out £1 for each sale, but I want to promote another products and pay £2 for each sale. How can I do this?
Thanx
Is it possible to use different affiliate programs for different products?
Say I promote some products using affiliate programm paying out £1 for each sale, but I want to promote another products and pay £2 for each sale. How can I do this?
Thanx
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by seoweb.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32511
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different affiliate programs for different product
Hi,
There is no option for that at the moment.
There is no option for that at the moment.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32568
by seoweb
Replied by seoweb on topic Re: Different affiliate programs for different product
Any workaround?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32595
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Different affiliate programs for different product
Not really. You would have to edit the file plugins/system/hikashopaffiliate.php and modify the code to adapt the fee based on the products in the order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.159 seconds