Export Order to Excel
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #32514
by eng
Export Order to Excel was created by eng
Hi,
I exported customer orders to Excel 2007, but all I get is two rows. I thought that the export feature will put the correct item into the correct column. Do I need to do something further to display it in columns? I have deleted a few lines to hide my personal details
Here is the output CSV file:
user_id;"user_cms_id";"user_email";"user_partner_email";"user_params";"user_partner_id";"user_partner_price";"user_partner_paid";"user_created_ip";"user_unpaid_amount";"user_partner_currency_id";"user_created";"user_currency_id";"user_partner_activated";"order_id";"order_billing_address_id";"order_shipping_address_id";"order_user_id";"order_status";"order_discount_code";"order_created";"order_ip";"order_currency_id";"order_shipping_price";"order_discount_price";"order_shipping_id";"order_shipping_method";"order_payment_id";"order_payment_method";"order_full_price";"order_modified";"order_partner_id";"order_partner_price";"order_partner_paid";"order_type";"order_partner_currency_id";"order_shipping_tax";"order_discount_tax";"order_number";"id";"name";"username";"email";"password";"usertype";"block";"sendEmail";"registerDate";"lastvisitDate";"activation";"params";"shipping_address_id";"shipping_address_user_id";"shipping_address_title";"shipping_address_firstname";"shipping_address_middle_name";"shipping_address_lastname";"shipping_address_company";"shipping_address_street";"shipping_address_post_code";"shipping_address_city";"shipping_address_telephone";"shipping_address_telephone2";"shipping_address_fax";"shipping_address_state";"shipping_address_country";"shipping_address_published";"shipping_address_vat";"billing_address_id";"billing_address_user_id";"billing_address_title";"billing_address_firstname";"billing_address_middle_name";"billing_address_lastname";"billing_address_company";"billing_address_street";"billing_address_post_code";"billing_address_city";"billing_address_telephone";"billing_address_telephone2";"billing_address_fax";"billing_address_state";"billing_address_country";"billing_address_published";"billing_address_vat";"item1_order_product_id";"item1_order_id";"item1_product_id";"item1_order_product_quantity";"item1_order_product_name";"item1_order_product_code";"item1_order_product_price";"item1_order_product_tax";"item1_order_product_options";"item1_order_product_option_parent_id"
I exported customer orders to Excel 2007, but all I get is two rows. I thought that the export feature will put the correct item into the correct column. Do I need to do something further to display it in columns? I have deleted a few lines to hide my personal details
Here is the output CSV file:
user_id;"user_cms_id";"user_email";"user_partner_email";"user_params";"user_partner_id";"user_partner_price";"user_partner_paid";"user_created_ip";"user_unpaid_amount";"user_partner_currency_id";"user_created";"user_currency_id";"user_partner_activated";"order_id";"order_billing_address_id";"order_shipping_address_id";"order_user_id";"order_status";"order_discount_code";"order_created";"order_ip";"order_currency_id";"order_shipping_price";"order_discount_price";"order_shipping_id";"order_shipping_method";"order_payment_id";"order_payment_method";"order_full_price";"order_modified";"order_partner_id";"order_partner_price";"order_partner_paid";"order_type";"order_partner_currency_id";"order_shipping_tax";"order_discount_tax";"order_number";"id";"name";"username";"email";"password";"usertype";"block";"sendEmail";"registerDate";"lastvisitDate";"activation";"params";"shipping_address_id";"shipping_address_user_id";"shipping_address_title";"shipping_address_firstname";"shipping_address_middle_name";"shipping_address_lastname";"shipping_address_company";"shipping_address_street";"shipping_address_post_code";"shipping_address_city";"shipping_address_telephone";"shipping_address_telephone2";"shipping_address_fax";"shipping_address_state";"shipping_address_country";"shipping_address_published";"shipping_address_vat";"billing_address_id";"billing_address_user_id";"billing_address_title";"billing_address_firstname";"billing_address_middle_name";"billing_address_lastname";"billing_address_company";"billing_address_street";"billing_address_post_code";"billing_address_city";"billing_address_telephone";"billing_address_telephone2";"billing_address_fax";"billing_address_state";"billing_address_country";"billing_address_published";"billing_address_vat";"item1_order_product_id";"item1_order_id";"item1_product_id";"item1_order_product_quantity";"item1_order_product_name";"item1_order_product_code";"item1_order_product_price";"item1_order_product_tax";"item1_order_product_options";"item1_order_product_option_parent_id"
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by eng.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32529
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Export Order to Excel
Some versions of excel prefer the comma and some other prefer the semi colon as a CSV separator. You can change that in the Files area of the configuration and export again the file. That should allow excel to display the file correctly.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.144 seconds