- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
Change "free" to something different...
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #32576
by Rollerskate
Change "free" to something different... was created by Rollerskate
Hey there, I'm sure there is a way to do it, but I just can't find where.
I would like to change the "free" text when there isn't any pricing available for an option to something like "Size/Print option unavailable" or something.
www.therollerskate.com/photos/catagories...1-duluth-lift-bridge
I would like to change the "free" text when there isn't any pricing available for an option to something like "Size/Print option unavailable" or something.
www.therollerskate.com/photos/catagories...1-duluth-lift-bridge
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32626
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Change "free" to something different...
Hi,
You can change any text in HikaShop by override the translation as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
You can change any text in HikaShop by override the translation as explained here:
www.hikashop.com/en/download/languages.html#modify
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- Rollerskate
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 164
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #32648
by Rollerskate
Replied by Rollerskate on topic Re: Change "free" to something different...
Perfect, that worked. Thanks.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.176 seconds