- Posts: 39
- Thank you received: 0
Where are the payment plugins?
14 years 9 months ago #32919
by CLDesign
Where are the payment plugins? was created by CLDesign
Hi,
I just about have everything ready, and I'm now at the point where I need to install payment plugins. I keep reading about Google Checkout, but I can't seem to locate it anywhere. It's not in my plugins (there are only 3 shipping plugins there) and I can't seem to find where to download it either. Where can I find and download a payment plugin for HikaShop? Also, how many options are there, and do they automatically integrate with HikaShop?
Thanks!
I just about have everything ready, and I'm now at the point where I need to install payment plugins. I keep reading about Google Checkout, but I can't seem to locate it anywhere. It's not in my plugins (there are only 3 shipping plugins there) and I can't seem to find where to download it either. Where can I find and download a payment plugin for HikaShop? Also, how many options are there, and do they automatically integrate with HikaShop?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32921
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
Hi,
They are all installed automatically with HikaShop so there is nothing to install.
You can configure them via the menu System->Payment methods in HikaShop.
They are all installed automatically with HikaShop so there is nothing to install.
You can configure them via the menu System->Payment methods in HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32942
by CLDesign
Replied by CLDesign on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
Thanks! I located and activated the Google Checkout plugin, and deactivated the other payment methods. However, when I tested the checkout process, I found that I'm unable to get to the page where I actually pay. I have already created an account and I'm logged in, but when I hit "next" to pay, I get the following error message:
Missing URL component: expected id: (\d{10})|(\d{15})
What have I failed to do?
Thanks!
Missing URL component: expected id: (\d{10})|(\d{15})
What have I failed to do?
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32960
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
That an error which can happen for several reasons.
It can happen if you didn't enter your merchant id or key in the plugin. Did you do it ?
It can also happen if you deactivated or changed some of the fields in the address form.
It can happen if you didn't enter your merchant id or key in the plugin. Did you do it ?
It can also happen if you deactivated or changed some of the fields in the address form.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32963
by CLDesign
Replied by CLDesign on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
Sorry...I'm not sure what you mean by "key in the plug in". I activated the plug in, but that is all...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32981
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
You also need to configure it. Click on the name of the plugin in that listing of payment methods and you're see the options page of the plugin that you need to setup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32982
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
You also need to configure it. Click on the name of the plugin in that listing of payment methods and you're see the options page of the plugin that you need to setup.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33170
by CLDesign
Replied by CLDesign on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
Okay, I see that now. I am creating this for a client, so what information do I need to get from them...only the Merchant ID and Merchant KEY?
Thanks!
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33172
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Where are the payment plugins?
It depends on the payment plugin you're using. For Google Checkout yes, but you also need to configure the Google checkout account as explained in the documentation:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lecheckout-form.html
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...lecheckout-form.html
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.177 seconds