- Posts: 41
- Thank you received: 0
Authorize. net SIM (Email)
14 years 9 months ago #32949
by gteigland
Authorize. net SIM (Email) was created by gteigland
Purchased your business edition. Well worth it! Anyway my client required the Authorize.net SIM payment plugin. I noticed that as soon as you hit next for payment which takes you to the SIM page with authorize an email gets sent to the customer before putting in the credit card info on their authorize hosted page.
I understand that happens because the payment is hosted outside the site but is there anyway to delay that email or not send it under the order is processed because I know authorize will talk back to your software saying it has been processed so I would like the emails to not be sent from hikashop to the customer until the order has been processed.
Thanks!
I understand that happens because the payment is hosted outside the site but is there anyway to delay that email or not send it under the order is processed because I know authorize will talk back to your software saying it has been processed so I would like the emails to not be sent from hikashop to the customer until the order has been processed.
Thanks!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32969
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Authorize. net SIM (Email)
No problem. Just go in the menu System->Emails and unpublish the order creation email.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32970
by gteigland
Replied by gteigland on topic Re: Authorize. net SIM (Email)
Thanks. I see how to unpublish but if I unpublish the order creation email will they (the customers and admins) still receive a a full receipt of their order once their credit card is processed in authorize (SIM).
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #32971
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Authorize. net SIM (Email)
Yes, the second email sent when the order is confirmed is called "order status notification".
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds