- Posts: 29
- Thank you received: 0
Login or Create New Account
14 years 9 months ago #32996
by cyphergt
Login or Create New Account was created by cyphergt
I don't know if it is currently possible but is there a way to separate the "Login or Create New Account" from the check out process. Meaning if a user has not logged in or has yet to create an account could that be on its own page instead of having it all on one page?
I also wanted to know if there are any templates for HikaShop Business?
I also wanted to know if there are any templates for HikaShop Business?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33008
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Login or Create New Account
Yes, you can have your checkout on several pages by changing the checkout workflow in the configuration of HikaShop:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...config.html#checkout
HikaShop adapts to your joomla template. So you can use any joomla template with it.
On our end, we're working on styles that you will be able to use for HikaShop but we still need a few months before we can release them.
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...config.html#checkout
HikaShop adapts to your joomla template. So you can use any joomla template with it.
On our end, we're working on styles that you will be able to use for HikaShop but we still need a few months before we can release them.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33024
by cyphergt
Replied by cyphergt on topic Re: Login or Create New Account
I will at the look into that thank you.
Its great that you are coming up with themes I look forward to a long future with Hikashop I am really happy with my purchase.
Its great that you are coming up with themes I look forward to a long future with Hikashop I am really happy with my purchase.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds