Skip to main content

Upload secure folder

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33000 by cyphergt
I am looking to sell a video I created on my website so I was wondering if the "Upload secure folder" would be able to use a folder located on another server? Or will it only work locally? I am currently using MaxCDN for CDN purposes and I could put the downloadable file on their server in a private folder or would I be able to use Amazon S3?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by cyphergt.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #33009 by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Upload secure folder
It only works locally.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.171 seconds
Powered by Kunena Forum