- Posts: 38
- Thank you received: 0
Add custom field to product table
14 years 9 months ago #33174
by mrdan
Add custom field to product table was created by mrdan
I would like to add a custom field to the product table but when I go to add the custom field, product is not listed in the table options. How can I do this?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33198
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add custom field to product table
Hi,
The "product" table of custom fields is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
The "product" table of custom fields is only available in commercial versions of HikaShop.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33238
by mrdan
Replied by mrdan on topic Re: Add custom field to product table
I have commercial version.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33279
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add custom field to product table
Could you give a back end access to your website so that we can check on that and/or do a screenshot of the creation of a new custom field with that table selection dropdown opened ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33312
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Add custom field to product table
I can see that the table "product" is called "course" on your website because of a translation override that you added which changes that text.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds