- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Manipulating Price Based on Product Characteristic
- WebsiteDesignTenerife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #33375
by WebsiteDesignTenerife
Hi
Is it possibe n Hika to change the price depending which variant is chosen.
For example, if a person picks a left rear light cluster it may be more expensive than the right cluster as it contains an additional light.
Is it possibe n Hika to change the price depending which variant is chosen.
For example, if a person picks a left rear light cluster it may be more expensive than the right cluster as it contains an additional light.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33422
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manipulating Price Based on Product Characteristic
Yes. In your product edition screen, in the characteristics area, click on the "manage variants" button and edit each variant of your product and set the price you want for it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
- WebsiteDesignTenerife
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
14 years 9 months ago #33470
by WebsiteDesignTenerife
Replied by WebsiteDesignTenerife on topic Re: Manipulating Price Based on Product Characteristic
Spectacular Nicolas. I'm liking this product more every time I play with it.
Just out of curiosity, why can I add different prices, I guess this is for quantity purchases...
Just out of curiosity, why can I add different prices, I guess this is for quantity purchases...
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33473
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Manipulating Price Based on Product Characteristic
That's indeed a possibility.
It's also so that you can have prices in different currencies, or different prices for different user groups.
It's also so that you can have prices in different currencies, or different prices for different user groups.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.157 seconds