export CSV to work with semicolons in description
14 years 9 months ago #33427
by wildfire
Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com
I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
export CSV to work with semicolons in description was created by wildfire
We can't get the product export feature to work properly.
Our csv sheets get messed up because there are Semicolons and quotes in the HTML of the product descriptions that are causing the csv file to now parse correctly.
Is there a way to do the export without the Product description column or is there a way to make it so semicolons or Quotes in the product description HTML code don't mess up the csv file?
Our csv sheets get messed up because there are Semicolons and quotes in the HTML of the product descriptions that are causing the csv file to now parse correctly.
Is there a way to do the export without the Product description column or is there a way to make it so semicolons or Quotes in the product description HTML code don't mess up the csv file?
Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com
I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33428
by wildfire
Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com
I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
Replied by wildfire on topic Re: export CSV to work with semicolons in description
Just figured out a solution to my problem. Just needed to change the Separator to a Comma in the files area of the configuration. Export seems to work fine now.
I am liking hikashop more and more as I use it.
I am liking hikashop more and more as I use it.
Ecommerce expert for hire. DaveKarlsven.com
I love helping businesses make lots of money online.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.181 seconds