- Posts: 24
- Thank you received: 0
Post code error on checkout
14 years 9 months ago #33508
by wrworkman
Post code error on checkout was created by wrworkman
In the shopping cart address fields, after I hit register it takes me to the next page and it shows all the filled in information in the fields, except for the post code that is blank? How can I fix this so it is viewable?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33535
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Post code error on checkout
Could you give a link to your shop so that we can see the problem ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #33680
by wrworkman
Replied by wrworkman on topic Re: Post code error on checkout
www.germfreetoothbrush.com
you have to enter the billing information and then hit next to see the confirmed address without the post code
I attached a screen print
I attached a screen print
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by wrworkman.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33683
by wrworkman
Replied by wrworkman on topic Re: Post code error on checkout
here is a screen print of what I am talking about
This attachment is hidden for guests.
This attachment is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33711
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Post code error on checkout
I can see that you're not using the default address post code for a new custom field that you created.
In that case, you should edit the address_template files of the front end and back end to add a tag for your new post code field.
However, I don't understand why you're not using the default post code field ?
In that case, you should edit the address_template files of the front end and back end to add a tag for your new post code field.
However, I don't understand why you're not using the default post code field ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33836
by wrworkman
Replied by wrworkman on topic Re: Post code error on checkout
the default wasn't working either, that is why I tried to create a new one, but that didn't work.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #33854
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Post code error on checkout
That's strange because it's working for every one else.
So were you able to display it with the address_template files modification ?
So were you able to display it with the address_template files modification ?
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.168 seconds