- Posts: 80
- Thank you received: 0
Help! I stuffed up my Virtuemart import
14 years 9 months ago #34110
by CassHW
Help! I stuffed up my Virtuemart import was created by CassHW
Hi there,
I'm using J! 1.7 and VM 1+
I did the import ok but I skipped a couple of pages because I was playing with my mouse (sorry)
So it imported everything expect the prices and images
So I went to do another import and it didn't import anything else because there were no new products
In all my wisdom, I deleted all the products thinking it will re-import them but it doesn't
I even uninstalled Hikashop and reinstalled it but it still thinks I've already done the import
Is there a way to re-do another import please?
It must flag the items somewhere to say they have been imported. Can this flag be removed?
thanks a lot and sorry for my mistakes
Cass
I'm using J! 1.7 and VM 1+
I did the import ok but I skipped a couple of pages because I was playing with my mouse (sorry)
So it imported everything expect the prices and images
So I went to do another import and it didn't import anything else because there were no new products
In all my wisdom, I deleted all the products thinking it will re-import them but it doesn't
I even uninstalled Hikashop and reinstalled it but it still thinks I've already done the import
Is there a way to re-do another import please?
It must flag the items somewhere to say they have been imported. Can this flag be removed?
thanks a lot and sorry for my mistakes
Cass
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34112
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Help! I stuffed up my Virtuemart import
Hi,
After uninstalling HikaShop, you should delete all the tables with hikashop in the name in your database via phpMyAdmin. Then, when you reinstall, it should reset all the flags
After uninstalling HikaShop, you should delete all the tables with hikashop in the name in your database via phpMyAdmin. Then, when you reinstall, it should reset all the flags
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34161
by CassHW
Replied by CassHW on topic Re: Help! I stuffed up my Virtuemart import
Thank you so much nicolas!
It worked perfectly!
And I copied the images into the upload folder so now everything is working like a charm
Thank you for your prompt reply!
It worked perfectly!
And I copied the images into the upload folder so now everything is working like a charm
Thank you for your prompt reply!
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.139 seconds