(re)ordering images?
- goslingcools
-
Topic Author
- Offline
Less
More
14 years 9 months ago #34207
by goslingcools
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
(re)ordering images? was created by goslingcools
Hi,
How can I reorder the images from a specific product?
Regards,
GC
How can I reorder the images from a specific product?
Regards,
GC
COBIZ webdevelopment | www.cobiz.nl
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34239
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: (re)ordering images?
You can't. You need to delete the images and upload them in the correct order.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Less
More
- Posts: 218
- Thank you received: 6
14 years 8 months ago - 14 years 8 months ago #37433
by woonydanny
Replied by woonydanny on topic Re: (re)ordering images?
This is a good feature request. I just ran into this problem. I had 10 images for a product and needed to reorder them, so i had to go and delete them all and then reupload them all. Not very friendly, when the images were already there saved for the product. I wished i could have just click ed a few arrows to reorder them
Last edit: 14 years 8 months ago by woonydanny.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 8 months ago #37446
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: (re)ordering images?
It's already in the todo list.
The following user(s) said Thank You: woonydanny
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.169 seconds