- Posts: 19
- Thank you received: 0
Menu problem
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #34213
by ener
Menu problem was created by ener
Is it possible to make menu automatically, when new category is created, or I have to always add new menu item from Joomla Menu manager?
And if anbody knows how to make sliding menu, like in demo page?
And if anbody knows how to make sliding menu, like in demo page?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ener.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34240
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Menu problem
Yes it's possible. The sliding menu you see on our demo website was done with the HikaShop module which is included in HikaShop by default (plus a bit of CSS to adapt it to the template of the demo website).
To do that you first need to create a category listing module as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Then, make sure that your module has the same hikashop options as the module on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/administrator/inde...odules&task=edit&cid []=55
To do that you first need to create a category listing module as explained there:
www.hikashop.com/en/support/documentatio...ml#categories_module
Then, make sure that your module has the same hikashop options as the module on our demo website:
www.demo.hikashop.com/administrator/inde...odules&task=edit&cid []=55
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #34277
by ener
Replied by ener on topic Re: Menu problem
Ok menu is working now. But I have products in subcategories and when I click on some subcategories in menu, then I should see products, but they are not displayed.
I tested it with another menu, and there are all products displayed. What might be wrong?
I tested it with another menu, and there are all products displayed. What might be wrong?
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by ener.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34282
by ener
Replied by ener on topic Re: Menu problem
Ok I got it and got another problem.
If I have menu link with subcategories, like in demo, that if I click on main category, then appears subcategories without going to product page.
And maybe I have some categories WITHOUT subcategories, then I cant get to product page. Seems like if I want to use this menu, I always need to add some subcategories.
There are similar option in module "link on main categories". Can I do so, if there are subcategories then it slides without changeing page, and if just main category, then after click it directs me to product page.
If I have menu link with subcategories, like in demo, that if I click on main category, then appears subcategories without going to product page.
And maybe I have some categories WITHOUT subcategories, then I cant get to product page. Seems like if I want to use this menu, I always need to add some subcategories.
There are similar option in module "link on main categories". Can I do so, if there are subcategories then it slides without changeing page, and if just main category, then after click it directs me to product page.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34313
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: Menu problem
If you want to have a menu going to the products listing page of a specific category, you can do so with a hikashop products listing type of menu.
There is no option to do another sliding system than the one already in place for categories listing modules.
There is no option to do another sliding system than the one already in place for categories listing modules.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.178 seconds