- Posts: 94
- Thank you received: 0
View note on status change
14 years 9 months ago #34271
by Mattlab
View note on status change was created by Mattlab
Hi,
Is there any way to view the notes that admin or other mods put in when they change a status? For example, I cancel a customer's order and it asks me if I want to add any modification reason notes. How do I view those notes later on? I can't seem to find out how.
Is there any way to view the notes that admin or other mods put in when they change a status? For example, I cancel a customer's order and it asks me if I want to add any modification reason notes. How do I view those notes later on? I can't seem to find out how.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34302
by nicolas
Replied by nicolas on topic Re: View note on status change
Hi,
You will see them in the "History" area of the order details page unless you unpublished the hikashop history plugin.
You will see them in the "History" area of the order details page unless you unpublished the hikashop history plugin.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
14 years 9 months ago #34327
by Mattlab
Replied by Mattlab on topic Re: View note on status change
Ah figured it out. Had the view level set to a group that no one has access too lol
So now any new orders show up with history which is correct. But I guess the old ones won't have it.
So now any new orders show up with history which is correct. But I guess the old ones won't have it.
Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds